We’re delighted to announce that the range of instruments in our flagship Admiral.Markets account1 is being expanded! We now offer 26 new CFDs on the most actively traded European shares which constitute the Euro STOXX 50 index.
With our EU CFDs offering, you will:
- Get new trading and investment opportunities with the most popular bluechips of the developed European countries.
- Buy or sell share CFDs without any short sale restrictions.
- Accurately manage your portfolio with our flexible contract sizes starting from as low as 1 share CFD.
- Get dividend adjustments if you hold a long CFD position when the underlying share goes ex-dividend2.
- Save more with our commissions, which are among the lowest on the market.
Key features of our EU CFDs offering:
- Commission – 0.05% of the transaction’s notional value3.
- Minimum commission – 3 EUR per transaction.
- Lot size, minimum contract size and increment – 1 share.
- Maximum contract size – 10,000 lots.
- Leverage – 1:10 (i.e. margin rate of 10%).
- Tick size and minimum spread – 0.001 EUR.
List of new trading instruments4:
- #ABI Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV CFD
- #AD Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV CFD
- #AIR Airbus Group SE CFD
- #ALV Allianz SE CFD
- #BAS BASF SE CFD
- #BAYN Bayer AG CFD
- #BBVA Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA CFD
- #BMW Bayerische Motoren Werke AG CFD
- #BN Danone SA CFD
- #BNP BNP Paribas SA CFD
- #DAI Daimler AG CFD
- #DBK Deutsche Bank AG CFD
- #DPW Deutsche Post AG CFD
- #DTE Deutsche Telekom AG CFD
- #EOAN E.ON SE CFD
- #FP TOTAL SA CFD
- #GLE Societe Generale SA CFD
- #INGA ING Groep NV CFD
- #ITX Inditex SA CFD
- #ORA Orange SA CFD
- #PHIA Koninklijke Philips NV CFD
- #SAN Sanofi SA CFD
- #SAP SAP SE CFD
- #SIE Siemens AG CFD
- #TEF Telefonica SA CFD
- #UNA Unilever NV CFD
Of course, this isn’t all we have to offer — it’s just the beginning! Equipped with the latest technologies and solutions, we’re eager to offer you many more CFDs and improve the terms of our existing ones.
If you’re interested in CFDs, don’t forget, Admiral Markets also has other great index offers, such as our current best-seller, the DAX30 – with a typical spread of only 0.8 points during the main trading hours!
Always keep up to date with our news and stay updated on all of our developments. Good luck in your trading!
Please note that:
- New instruments are only available to Admiral.Markets accounts on AM-Live2 trading server. Traders with Admiral.Markets (ex-Pro) accounts on the AM-Live1 and AM-Live3 servers can get access to new instruments by opening a new Admiral.Markets account and transferring funds internally via their Trader’s Room.
- Dividend adjustments are credited to accounts with long share CFD positions (Buy) and debited from accounts with short share CFD positions (Sell).
- Commission and minimum commission values are indicated per transaction (i.e. per side). Commission is charged in the full amount (i.e. per side value x 2) upon opening a share CFD position. Minimum commission is charged whenever the mathematical value of the commission is below the minimum level of 3 EUR.
- You may need to right-click on ‘Market Watch’ and select the ‘Show All’ option to display the new instruments in your MetaTrader 4 terminal.
Kind regards, Admiral Markets